Skip to main content

Americans See Wizkid As An Upcoming Artiste – Lanre Teriba


 

 
Lanre Teriba who was a guest on TVC’s Entertainment Splash, disclosed that Americans see Wizkid as an upcoming artiste.

Speaking at the interview, Lanre Teriba who disclosed that he travels a lot, stated that Nigerian artistes are still seen as local musicians in the lens of foreigners alongside Wizkid who they see as an upcoming artiste.
 He said;

“I travel a lot and I can tell you that Nigerian artistes are still seen as local musicians in the lens of foreigners. Even Wizkid is seen as an upcoming artiste. ~ Lanre Teriba (Atorise)”.

Comments

Popular Posts

“i’m Not Your Mate,Respect Yourself” - Kate Henshaw Blast Out Loud

Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has read the riot act to “unruly” characters, who hide behind their keypads to spew disrespect. According to the ageless entertainer, she is no mate of those who have no respect, and whenever they feel the need to be on her timeline, they must bring their respect along with them. Making the clarity via her Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, the beautiful actress said “rudeness will not be tolerated.” She wrote: “Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..   Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty

Controversial media personality Daddy Freeze has reacted to Korede Bello’s thoughts on poverty. The former Mavin singer had taken to Twitter to tweet that "the only way people can help the poor is to ensure that they themselves, do not become poor."                    Reacting to the post, Daddy Freeze stated that Bello’s tweet is the most beautiful thing he has read today. The singer who graduated from the university a couple of months ago, took to his IG page to reveal why he never let stardom stop him getting his degree. “I initially didn’t want to post this for many reasons, but I was wrong on all counts. “I’d be doing millions of young people and my peers a disservice by not boldly putting it out there that impossiblity is a myth; you can be Talented and Distinguished; Famous and Dignified; Celebrated and Educated, you can be a MEGA SUPER STAR with a MEGA SUPER VISION. For this I am grateful to God. “The main reas...

I Take Care Of My Bum Bum More Than My Stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu

There haven’t been many entertainers as lusciously daring as Pat Ugwu in recent times, given the goods she puts to the good on social media, particularly, the Instagram, And she has severally labelled herself as a member of the ‘Ukwu Movement’ ( women who flaunt their bums because they believe they are endowed in that region of their body), not only in words but more in deeds by posting many bum-baring pictures of herself to drive home her point. In this wise, it wasn’t such a big punch on the face when she came clean in a recent chat with Potpourri to assert how important her bum is to her. “You all know my selling point, it’s my ass; ‘Ikebe’, ‘Ukwu’, I’m the CEO of ass, what else if not my ass.

"I Don't Talk With My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye" - Peter Okoye

              Peter Okoye who spoke in an interview with OAP Dotun at Cool FM on April 24th  revealed that he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye.According to Peter Okoye, he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye again after the dissolution of PSquare.   The disclosure came yesterday which was Jude Okoye's birthday, after he was asked about the relationship between him and his former manager. The now solo singer said;''No we don't. I am not beating around the bush. I am being honest, no we don't''.

Korede Bello Gives Out N500,000 Each To 5 Winners Of #thejokochallenge

Mavin Records Sensational singer, Korede Bello as announced the winners of his social media talent competition #TheJokoChallenge. Following over 2000 entries from the competition with various talent exhibitions like Raps, Music, Dance and other creativities that can be showcased on the song one can say #JokoChallenge is the biggest freestyle song in the first quarter within the Nigeria music industry. On Thursday, the 5 major winners visited Mavin Records Head office in Lagos to receive there cheques from Korede Bello and other members of the Mavin staffs. Speaking to the Management of Korede Bello, He noted that giveaways are an integral part of giving back to the fans and building the artiste movement. He also noted that more Challenges would be done this year and advised member of the public to key to the opportunity in showing there talents. One of the winners, Amarachi who came from the United State explained how she got involved and win. In her worlds"She said i ...