Skip to main content

Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan - Peter Okoye


Peter Okoye who reacted to allegations by Diamond Platnumz that he slept with his ex-wife Zari, has stated the Tanzanian singer was stupid with the claim.Recall that Platnumz who spoke during an interview on Tuesday on his Wasafi Radio, said;  “Zari was dating P-Square’s Peter a few months before she and I got our first baby, Latiffah Dangote. I read messages that she and Peter sent each other via mobile phone. I even confronted her.”
However Peter Okoye who stated that Diamond Platnumz was stupid to say that he slept with his ex-wife Zari in an interview at Cool FM, added that he doesn't want to get distracted.

He said;“To be honest with you, I do not know what they are talking about. I can never, and would never say anything. Please, I have a new single, and I do not want to get distracted. I do not want to comment on Diamond’s allegations. In fact, it is stupid.“Once people discover that you are doing well, the devil just finds a way of rearing its ugly head. Nonetheless, we are friends with Diamond Platnumz; he is my guy.”

Comments

Zak said…
Peter didn't deny it

Trying to beg Platinumz and saying he's cool with Platinumz cos if that one release leaked messages, Peter marriage don over be that.
buorg25 said…

I find it amusing that at no point in Peter's verbose response did he refute the allegation of sleeping with the woman
Flommy said…
He clearly slept with her , that Zari is a confirmed seductress like most Tanzanian women so we can blame any man that falls for them

Popular Posts

"I Don't Talk With My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye" - Peter Okoye

              Peter Okoye who spoke in an interview with OAP Dotun at Cool FM on April 24th  revealed that he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye.According to Peter Okoye, he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye again after the dissolution of PSquare.   The disclosure came yesterday which was Jude Okoye's birthday, after he was asked about the relationship between him and his former manager. The now solo singer said;''No we don't. I am not beating around the bush. I am being honest, no we don't''.

“i’m Not Your Mate,Respect Yourself” - Kate Henshaw Blast Out Loud

Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has read the riot act to “unruly” characters, who hide behind their keypads to spew disrespect. According to the ageless entertainer, she is no mate of those who have no respect, and whenever they feel the need to be on her timeline, they must bring their respect along with them. Making the clarity via her Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, the beautiful actress said “rudeness will not be tolerated.” She wrote: “Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..   Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..

I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage - Yvonne Jegede

Yvonne Jegede who reacted to the shade post Dabota Lawson dropped against her, has stated that she didn't know the former beauty Queen till her marriage and after it ended. Recall we reported that Dabota Lawson in her shade post which was supposedly meant for Yvonne Jegede who jumped on the Regina Daniels saga, had claimed she made side comments about her getting married to an old man. However reacting to the call out post, Yvonne Jegede who stated that she is sure she is not the one being talked about because she doesn't mix with the beauty Queen's clique, added that she didn't know Dabota Lawson till her marriage and after it ended

Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch

Being a witch involves using your natural abilities to manipulate energies around you. Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has replied a troll who labelled her a witch with a polite insult. See her reply below; Natural abilities are just that, natural. They will not only reveal themselves in time but will grow as well. The key is to be aware and vigilant. It generally begins with feelings like you should do or say something. Once something happens to trigger you to wish you’d followed that feeling you’ll become more aware of them. You’ll begin then to follow and see things happen and then you’ll begin to learn to make things happen. It will all come as it should in the right time depending on each individual and their ability to be open minded and willing to follow directives. The longer you ignore it and fight it the longer it will take to develop your abilities. Natural born witches know from a very young age they are different from most everyone they know. They may not kn...

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex

                The U.S based pretty youtuber joyce boakye has come after Davido’s girlfriend chioma. She said that she have a question for chioma in her video she posted online. Saying if chioma is really an assurance where is the golden ring on her finger, the diamond ring on her finger. The slay queen further stated that she is assurance running around the place being assurance of him ,opening your legs for davido given him good pussy everytime with no assurance.   She advices chioma to go and collect her assurance, that being given a car is not assurance or being featured in a music video is not an assurance . She further disclosed that a ring on her finger is an assurance .