Skip to main content

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty


Controversial media personality Daddy Freeze has reacted to Korede Bello’s thoughts on poverty.

The former Mavin singer had taken to Twitter to tweet that "the only way people can help the poor is to ensure that they themselves, do not become poor."
                  
Reacting to the post, Daddy Freeze stated that Bello’s tweet is the most beautiful thing he has read today.
The singer who graduated from the university a couple of months ago, took to his IG page to reveal why he never let stardom stop him getting his degree.

“I initially didn’t want to post this for many reasons, but I was wrong on all counts.

“I’d be doing millions of young people and my peers a disservice by not boldly putting it out there that impossiblity is a myth; you can be Talented and Distinguished; Famous and Dignified; Celebrated and Educated, you can be a MEGA SUPER STAR with a MEGA SUPER VISION. For this I am grateful to God.

“The main reason I endured to the finish line was because I needed to push myself and also to be a light for a lot of young Nigerians who think you cannot be an established Artiste and still achieve academic excellence. I endured because #MyPeople needed a role model.

“A few days before I got signed, I was still looking for tuition fees, so I understand the experience that some of you go through. But just as HE came through for me , HE’ll come through for you.

“No, it wasn’t easy but it was worth it. I was graced and I’m grateful.

“And no,I didn’t buy my result but I paid for it through hard work, commitment and sacrifice (time and music). You can too. I believe in you, I believe in us. #DistinguishedNigerianYouths.”

Comments

Kendo said…
The nigga is trying to make sense, but i dont see any sense in what he post. Maybe he should go and rediscovered is talent., music no be ur calling.
Leo said…
True. If people see you go from nothing to something, your story will motivate and inspire them to be great themselves. Also, when you are rich, you can help more people than if you are just one of the poor. Even Pastors respect the rich more than the poor, regardless of how the rich got his/her money. That's just how life is.
Pete said…
daddy freeze my man keep exposing these useless pastors and ruin is on it's way for all of them

Popular Posts

I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Warns IK Ogbonna

Tonto Dikeh who took her threat against IK Ogbonna a step further, threatened to sue him and also demand his butt x-ray. Tonto Dikeh who also warned IK Ogbonna to never mention her son's name in a troll post against her, also told him to think about how their fallout will affect his son. Recall that IK Ogbonna had been accused of being gay by Bold Pink who he threatened to sue for defamation. Tonto Dikeh who cashed on it wrote; @ikogbonna Think about your son and how this fallout will affect him!!Cause i am a no hold back kinda sis my brother!!#E go bad #cause i don wan talk since you sue that girl but i just calm #Myown is i will sue you back and demand for your butt x-ray #Dont play with me ikAnd IK don't EVER mention my son again. #POST AND DELETE IN 1HOUR

Kendall Jenner Without Underwear In Risky High-cut Dress To Vanity Fair Oscar

Supermodel Kendall Jenner put on an eye-popping display as she arrived for the Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday. The 23-year-old reality star arrived at the venue in a risky slinky black gown which flaunted her long legs and exposed her hip bones on the red carpet at the Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts in Beverly Hills. See more photos below; What makes Kendall Jenner attractive? Kendall Jenner’s style may be flexible on the ramp, but when Kendall Jenner is not walking on the ramp or shooting a campaign, she is busy looking like a boss. From black leather to strategic silhouettes, a girl’s got her style on lock. Here, every outfit you need to see. It is true that Kendall Jenner has quickly proved herself to be a supermodel. Not solely has she made waves on the runway, however, her street vogue has won her main points in our book. Jenner will create a head-to-toe black outfit feel fresh again, she will be able to work a formal ball skirt eff...

Diamond Billionaire Trader Dies During Penis Enlargement Surgery In Paris

Ehud Laniado is a diamond expert with specialist expertise in diamond pricing for 40 years experience. Principal of diamond business spanning mining, exploration, rough and polished diamond valuation, trading, manufacturing, retail and consultancy services. He is a billionaire diamond trader developed complications and died while undergoing penis enlargement surgery at a clinic in Paris. Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, was having the procedure done at a posh clinic on the Champs-Elysees when he suffered a heart attack after a substance was injected into his penis. The heart attack proved fatal for the Belgian-Israeli dual national, Laniado’s company, Omega Diamonds, which is based in the Belgian city of Antwerp, confirmed he had passed away. According to an old friend, Laniado was always insecure about his body. The friend who wished to remain anonymous said that Laniado, who was short in stature, was “always focused on his appearance and how others perceived him”. The frien...

I Have Handful Of Porn Stars As Friends - Don Jazzy

Don Jazzy has defended porn stars following Mia Khalifa’s engagement to her Swedish fiance, Chef Robert Sandberg confirmed in an Instagram announcement. Don Jazzy who defended porn stars following Mia Khalifa’s engagement, disclosed that he has a handful of them as friends. The music executive further disclosed that they are just humans like everyone else. See screenshot of the exchange below; The question asked was: “What is it like to be a male porn actor?” It is a job. A male porn actor probably likes or dislikes it as much as everyone else likes or dislikes the current occupation - in particular any other kind of actor. What they do is performing:   That means they are executing sexual intercourse for everyone to watch and enjoy, but not for their own enjoyment. What is special to male porn actors (in contrast to female porn actors) is that in order to perform properly they need to enjoy the sex that is inevitably involved with their work at least to *some...