Skip to main content

Regina Daniels Is The Biggest Yahoo Girl Ever – King Bright


Nigerian comedian, King Bright has alleged that actress Regina Daniels is the biggest Yahoo girl ever for marrying 59-year old billionaire Ned Nwoko.
According to a video he shared on social media, Regina Daniels got married to the old man who already has four wives all because of money.
While sharing the video, he wrote:
  “Regina Daniels, You are the biggest Yahoo girl ever. Na yahoo yahoo plus you do this old man jor”

In another post, he joked:
“Wow all jokes aside, I can’t beleive, as in i am in shock to know that #reginadanielshusband Ned Nwoko is my uncle. One of my uncles back home just told me this today. Omo dey don put my uncle for inside bottle and turn am to client. Now that I found out what should I do, should I leave them and watch my uncle being drained or I should advise my uncle to be careful? I have a serious video coming out about this issue..just stay tuned it will shock you all”.

Comments

Mantisa said…
Tell us something new. Something we don't know yet about her.
Adandigbo said…
How is it una business oh!!!..😱😱.... Is it better to be with an Old rich man who respect, adore, cherish and treats you well than staying with a young cheat who doesn't know one's worth....??😅🤣😂😅🤣😂....... *Na Amibo go kill Nigerians*...... *Biko onye choro iri awo,ya rie nke gbara agba ka o ga-abu akpo ya Ori awo Oza*..... Lemme come and be going 🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶v

Popular Posts

"I Don't Talk With My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye" - Peter Okoye

              Peter Okoye who spoke in an interview with OAP Dotun at Cool FM on April 24th  revealed that he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye.According to Peter Okoye, he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye again after the dissolution of PSquare.   The disclosure came yesterday which was Jude Okoye's birthday, after he was asked about the relationship between him and his former manager. The now solo singer said;''No we don't. I am not beating around the bush. I am being honest, no we don't''.

I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage - Yvonne Jegede

Yvonne Jegede who reacted to the shade post Dabota Lawson dropped against her, has stated that she didn't know the former beauty Queen till her marriage and after it ended. Recall we reported that Dabota Lawson in her shade post which was supposedly meant for Yvonne Jegede who jumped on the Regina Daniels saga, had claimed she made side comments about her getting married to an old man. However reacting to the call out post, Yvonne Jegede who stated that she is sure she is not the one being talked about because she doesn't mix with the beauty Queen's clique, added that she didn't know Dabota Lawson till her marriage and after it ended

Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch

Being a witch involves using your natural abilities to manipulate energies around you. Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has replied a troll who labelled her a witch with a polite insult. See her reply below; Natural abilities are just that, natural. They will not only reveal themselves in time but will grow as well. The key is to be aware and vigilant. It generally begins with feelings like you should do or say something. Once something happens to trigger you to wish you’d followed that feeling you’ll become more aware of them. You’ll begin then to follow and see things happen and then you’ll begin to learn to make things happen. It will all come as it should in the right time depending on each individual and their ability to be open minded and willing to follow directives. The longer you ignore it and fight it the longer it will take to develop your abilities. Natural born witches know from a very young age they are different from most everyone they know. They may not kn...

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex

                The U.S based pretty youtuber joyce boakye has come after Davido’s girlfriend chioma. She said that she have a question for chioma in her video she posted online. Saying if chioma is really an assurance where is the golden ring on her finger, the diamond ring on her finger. The slay queen further stated that she is assurance running around the place being assurance of him ,opening your legs for davido given him good pussy everytime with no assurance.   She advices chioma to go and collect her assurance, that being given a car is not assurance or being featured in a music video is not an assurance . She further disclosed that a ring on her finger is an assurance . 

I'm Very Easy To Maintain If You Are Rich - OAP Honeypot

OAP Honeypot who talked about her journey in the broadcasting world and why she left Radio Continental now Max FM in a new interview, stated that she is very easy to maintain if her prospective lover is rich. The popular co-host of ‘Entertainment Splash’ on Television Continental (TVC), who talked about her name which causes a stare each time it comes up, told Vanguard; I get this question every time and perhaps one of the reasons I love the name Honeypot is, because people raise eye brows whenever they hear it and they remember anytime they see me. I have said it like one million times and I’m saying this again “God gave me the name ‘Honeypot’”. OAP Honeypot who further disclosed that she is very easy to maintain if her prospective lover is rich, stated that all she wants is driving beautiful cars, changing her clothes and having money to spend. She said; "I don’t know how easy it will be to answer this question. I think it depends on the individual, to me, it’s Show...