Skip to main content

Why I’m Still Close To Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-husband – Rosaline Meurer


Nollywood actress, Rosaline Meurer, says that she doesn’t have plans to stop working with Tonto Dikeh’s former husband, Olakunle Churchill.

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, Meurer said being an ambassador of Big Church Foundation made it hard to stop working with Churchill. She stated, “Churchill is like a family member to me; so, why should I leave him? Even when the incident was fresh, I never thought of leaving Churchill because he didn’t leave me. Also, all Tonto said about me was false .”

She insisted that she had no problems with Tonto Dikeh, apart for her lies. She said, “Everyone has their lives to live. I am living mine, and she should live hers too.”

The actress added that she didn’t regret taking her time before venturing into Nollywood fully. She stated, “Before I came into the industry five years ago, I was always visiting Nigeria. I don’t regret joining the industry when I did. Everything is about time and knowing the right people. Without connections and God, you can be acting for years without achieving any thing .”
 According to Meurer, who is the new ambassador of Doctor Care 247, playing nudity or sexual roles is not something she is ready to take up now. She said, “I cannot go nude or act sexual roles in movies; the most I can do is kiss. I even have to rehearse kisses sometimes. I know they say acting is not real but the sexual movement is real. I have yet to reach the stage I can freely act sexual roles.

“Also, to be honest with you, I hardly get sexual advances from men. If you come to me, I know how to talk to you and you would start seeing me as a nice and lovely friend .”

On her new endorsement deal, she said when she was approached, she took her time to know about Doctor Care 247. She stated, “It is a ‘telehealth’ platform that enables doctors and other healthcare specialists to diagnose and treat patients online. I am an actress and I have huge social media presence; so, I will use my position to make the platform more visible to people.”

Comments

Mantisa said…
He pays your bills so it's only natural for you to stay despite the allegations against you.

To be honest, why would Big church want to leave a calm, good tempered, soft spoken lady like Roselyn for rabid Tonto.



Also, to be honest with you, I hardly get sexual advances from men. If you come to me, I know how to talk to you and you would start seeing me as a nice and lovely friend”

Popular Posts

"I Don't Talk With My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye" - Peter Okoye

              Peter Okoye who spoke in an interview with OAP Dotun at Cool FM on April 24th  revealed that he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye.According to Peter Okoye, he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye again after the dissolution of PSquare.   The disclosure came yesterday which was Jude Okoye's birthday, after he was asked about the relationship between him and his former manager. The now solo singer said;''No we don't. I am not beating around the bush. I am being honest, no we don't''.

“i’m Not Your Mate,Respect Yourself” - Kate Henshaw Blast Out Loud

Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has read the riot act to “unruly” characters, who hide behind their keypads to spew disrespect. According to the ageless entertainer, she is no mate of those who have no respect, and whenever they feel the need to be on her timeline, they must bring their respect along with them. Making the clarity via her Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, the beautiful actress said “rudeness will not be tolerated.” She wrote: “Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..   Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..

I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage - Yvonne Jegede

Yvonne Jegede who reacted to the shade post Dabota Lawson dropped against her, has stated that she didn't know the former beauty Queen till her marriage and after it ended. Recall we reported that Dabota Lawson in her shade post which was supposedly meant for Yvonne Jegede who jumped on the Regina Daniels saga, had claimed she made side comments about her getting married to an old man. However reacting to the call out post, Yvonne Jegede who stated that she is sure she is not the one being talked about because she doesn't mix with the beauty Queen's clique, added that she didn't know Dabota Lawson till her marriage and after it ended

Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch

Being a witch involves using your natural abilities to manipulate energies around you. Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has replied a troll who labelled her a witch with a polite insult. See her reply below; Natural abilities are just that, natural. They will not only reveal themselves in time but will grow as well. The key is to be aware and vigilant. It generally begins with feelings like you should do or say something. Once something happens to trigger you to wish you’d followed that feeling you’ll become more aware of them. You’ll begin then to follow and see things happen and then you’ll begin to learn to make things happen. It will all come as it should in the right time depending on each individual and their ability to be open minded and willing to follow directives. The longer you ignore it and fight it the longer it will take to develop your abilities. Natural born witches know from a very young age they are different from most everyone they know. They may not kn...

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex

                The U.S based pretty youtuber joyce boakye has come after Davido’s girlfriend chioma. She said that she have a question for chioma in her video she posted online. Saying if chioma is really an assurance where is the golden ring on her finger, the diamond ring on her finger. The slay queen further stated that she is assurance running around the place being assurance of him ,opening your legs for davido given him good pussy everytime with no assurance.   She advices chioma to go and collect her assurance, that being given a car is not assurance or being featured in a music video is not an assurance . She further disclosed that a ring on her finger is an assurance .