OAP Honeypot who talked about her journey in the broadcasting world and why she left Radio Continental now Max FM in a new interview, stated that she is very easy to maintain if her prospective lover is rich. The popular co-host of ‘Entertainment Splash’ on Television Continental (TVC), who talked about her name which causes a stare each time it comes up, told Vanguard; I get this question every time and perhaps one of the reasons I love the name Honeypot is, because people raise eye brows whenever they hear it and they remember anytime they see me. I have said it like one million times and I’m saying this again “God gave me the name ‘Honeypot’”. OAP Honeypot who further disclosed that she is very easy to maintain if her prospective lover is rich, stated that all she wants is driving beautiful cars, changing her clothes and having money to spend. She said; "I don’t know how easy it will be to answer this question. I think it depends on the individual, to me, it’s Show...
Comments
Beyonce bought a church.
Kanye starting his own church.
Waiting patiently for Nicki and Wayne.
Soon my local celebrities will join them and church will be rebranded as club.
The salt will finally lose its taste.
But the world will continue.
Religion... the opium of the masses... the greatest scam of mankind.
There are the likes of kanyes out there who have never visited a church for over a decade or have never visited one in their entire life. Club houses and performance halls are their churches. See kanye, who surrendered his life to serve God. This is awesome...one cannot say he chose to be committed to the work of God because he lacks money or fame. Indeed, God can change anyone. Those who stand should take heed, lest they fall.
Once God is at work in your life, whatever you have done in the past doesn't matter because He will forget them all, so long as you have chosen to truly serve him and stop dwelling on the things of the past. For me, this is a welcome development because many useless lives on the streets of America and globally will be saved. Kanye is like an idol to millions globally. Check the number of followers he's got on Twitter alone and you'd marvel