Skip to main content

I Haven’t Had Sex In 2 Months – Big Breasted Pamela Odame


According to video vixen, model and upcoming actress, Pamela Odame Watara, she has not banged for the past 2 months because she is on a banging break. (Video below)

Pamela Odame Watara in an interview with blogger Zionfelix explained that even though she has a boyfriend but they are on a banging break and will resume anytime she feels like having sexual intercourse.
On what she does for a living, Pamela Odame responded that she is model, video vixen and upcoming actress because she has starred in about 3 movies yet to be released.

Pamela Odame reacting to social media trolls who claim she has no talent and that what has made her popular is her heavy and oversized ‘melons’ answered that yes, her oversized ‘melons’ are her talent.

She also added that her oversized ‘melons’ augment her modeling and acting talents.

Comments

Ajoto45 said…
So now that we have learnt what you said, what should we do?

Should we fry gas??

I hope issues like this will not go viral in future because matters revolving around Emperor Imes and his wonderful works will be the major issues of discourse throughout the world

people will be so concerned about the emperor and the greatness that will be perceived from him that they will not have time for frivilous issues like this

Emperor Imes, we await your coming
James 78 said…

Deep inside we all know she isn't comfortable with this huge breasts


I can't imagine the pain she goes through when about to sleep

Popular Posts

“i’m Not Your Mate,Respect Yourself” - Kate Henshaw Blast Out Loud

Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has read the riot act to “unruly” characters, who hide behind their keypads to spew disrespect. According to the ageless entertainer, she is no mate of those who have no respect, and whenever they feel the need to be on her timeline, they must bring their respect along with them. Making the clarity via her Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, the beautiful actress said “rudeness will not be tolerated.” She wrote: “Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..   Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..

Speed Darlington Tells Tiwa Savage Why She Should Date Him

Speed Darlington who told Tiwa Savage to date him before 2030, stated that he wants the relationship before wrinkles will take over the singer’s body. The US-based singer who disclosed he will love Tiwa Savage and her son, wrote; @tiwasavage you need to date me before 2030 because we are not here for long. I will love you and your son and that’s my word. But that’s before wrinkles take over your face if I can’t have it now I don’t want it later. Surulere boy will be ok.” We live in an age-obsessed culture. Everywhere you turn, there are advertisements for wrinkle creams, serums, and a wealth of other anti-aging products. With skincare items geared towards both prevention and correction, one question remains: at what age do wrinkles actually appear? When Wrinkles Start to Show Wrinkles are a natural part of the aging process. However, they typically begin to appear once you reach your mid-twenties to early thirties. This occurs due to changes in the skin. ...

"I Don't Talk With My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye" - Peter Okoye

              Peter Okoye who spoke in an interview with OAP Dotun at Cool FM on April 24th  revealed that he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye.According to Peter Okoye, he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye again after the dissolution of PSquare.   The disclosure came yesterday which was Jude Okoye's birthday, after he was asked about the relationship between him and his former manager. The now solo singer said;''No we don't. I am not beating around the bush. I am being honest, no we don't''.

I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage - Yvonne Jegede

Yvonne Jegede who reacted to the shade post Dabota Lawson dropped against her, has stated that she didn't know the former beauty Queen till her marriage and after it ended. Recall we reported that Dabota Lawson in her shade post which was supposedly meant for Yvonne Jegede who jumped on the Regina Daniels saga, had claimed she made side comments about her getting married to an old man. However reacting to the call out post, Yvonne Jegede who stated that she is sure she is not the one being talked about because she doesn't mix with the beauty Queen's clique, added that she didn't know Dabota Lawson till her marriage and after it ended

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Korede Bello’s Tweet On Poverty

Controversial media personality Daddy Freeze has reacted to Korede Bello’s thoughts on poverty. The former Mavin singer had taken to Twitter to tweet that "the only way people can help the poor is to ensure that they themselves, do not become poor."                    Reacting to the post, Daddy Freeze stated that Bello’s tweet is the most beautiful thing he has read today. The singer who graduated from the university a couple of months ago, took to his IG page to reveal why he never let stardom stop him getting his degree. “I initially didn’t want to post this for many reasons, but I was wrong on all counts. “I’d be doing millions of young people and my peers a disservice by not boldly putting it out there that impossiblity is a myth; you can be Talented and Distinguished; Famous and Dignified; Celebrated and Educated, you can be a MEGA SUPER STAR with a MEGA SUPER VISION. For this I am grateful to God. “The main reas...