Skip to main content

How I Made My First Million - Ifu Ennada



Former BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada, has disclosed how and when she made her first million, stating that it was at the age of Twenty Two.


Ifu said this, following her post that N500k given to her by Soso Soberekan was not a huge amount and this elicited reactions from different people.
The entrepreneur took to her Instagram page to also apologise to her fans for telling them to change their circle of friends if no one could give them N500k without sex.

She further explained that what she meant was that being from a poor background does not mean staying poor or having a poor mentality.

She wrote;

“Pls Read…Some people were angered by a section of my last post – where I talked about 500k not really being a huge sum and how I feel having someone in your circle who can give that to you isn’t abnormal. Some even asked if I had people who could give me that kind of money before BBNaija…
“First of all I’m sorry if I cut across the wrong way. It wasn’t my intention to be that way.

“And yes to your questions; long before BBNaija I had people in my life who gave me 500k… My short film – Tears of a Broken Virgin was brought to life after a friend of mine gave me 500k to produce it. His name is Solomon. This was 2yrs before Big Brother. You can watch my short film by clicking the link in my bio.
“My beautiful people, being broke doesn’t mean you should also surround yourself with people in the same financial state as you.
  “You can be broke but have rich dreams and in order to bring your dreams to reality it’s always good to include people who have the capacity to move your life forward in your circle.

“For people to lavishly support your dreams they need to see why they should, there has to be something you’re bringing to the table.

I was a financially poor girl with big dreams but I was always working on myself, being resourceful and adding value to people even the rich… one day I’ll tell you how I made my first 1.8 million at age 22 – even though money was mismanaged”

Comments

Jasmine said…
This is probably a lie , see I am downplaying her capacity as a woman. but she lies so much it's hard to take her serious
Niyii900 said…
he gave you 500k and he didn't ask for anything in return? Mumu story .
Humans are naturally selfish if they are not gaining directly or indirectly then they are not interested in helping you. I do it too
JentleZiggy said…
Lies..
That's how they will be misleading young and gullible girls...
We don't even care about your fake a.as
Tell it to your family member
Shaggy said…
Question is, should we start avoiding friends like a plague cos they're broke? It's people like her who look down on the "not so financially buoyant" that makes people run faster than their destinies. How many has she been able to give #500k to since she's been on the receiving end of the goodies for a while now?
Abegi, thank God for your life and face front. Just tell us you need views on your short film and stop advising nonsense.

Popular Posts

See Davido's Feelings About The 2019 Election Results

OBO has finally made it clear that he has given Up on Nigerians Presidential candidate Atiku. When he replied a fan who asked him about the elections. But the thread was Deleted after.. See image below; Nigeria’s number one problem is tribalism. Tribalism is the thing that allows Nigerians to be divided. It allows for corruption. It prevents true nation building and collaboration for progress. Historically, it permitted slavery and colonialism, and now prevents economic progress. It wastes the talent of its people, particularly the poor of the North. Anytime two Nigerians first meet, one of the first things they enquire about each other is what state they are from. Anywhere else this would be an innocuous question, except for with Nigerians. Once origin is established, depending on the answer, either walls or bridges are built between them. This impacts effective nation building. Every tribe thinks they are better than other tribes, and blames other tribes for la...

Our Greed For Money & Flashy Things Can Never Lead Us Anywhere - Nigerian Lady

Nigerian lady, Ashipu Josephine took to her facebook page and advice ladies that go after men because of flashy things and money. See her writeup below "Dear Ladies Our greed for Money, Material things, Flashy things etc Can never lead us anywhere...... Give that Man a helping hand, Support his career, Pray for Him and build him to what you want him to Be, He is someone's Child don't forget that... Your Pray can change many things You want Money? Lady Work for it! You want Diamond/Gold? I said Work for it!! You want flashy things? I said get a Job!!! Be a blessing to your Man instead of a Destiny killer Be that Woman that your man won't not want to lose Be that Woman he is bless to Have If you have a brother would you let me Treat him same way you are treating the man in your life? Ladies please think"

I Will Sue You And Demand Your Butt X-ray- Tonto Dikeh Warns IK Ogbonna

Tonto Dikeh who took her threat against IK Ogbonna a step further, threatened to sue him and also demand his butt x-ray. Tonto Dikeh who also warned IK Ogbonna to never mention her son's name in a troll post against her, also told him to think about how their fallout will affect his son. Recall that IK Ogbonna had been accused of being gay by Bold Pink who he threatened to sue for defamation. Tonto Dikeh who cashed on it wrote; @ikogbonna Think about your son and how this fallout will affect him!!Cause i am a no hold back kinda sis my brother!!#E go bad #cause i don wan talk since you sue that girl but i just calm #Myown is i will sue you back and demand for your butt x-ray #Dont play with me ikAnd IK don't EVER mention my son again. #POST AND DELETE IN 1HOUR

I Have Handful Of Porn Stars As Friends - Don Jazzy

Don Jazzy has defended porn stars following Mia Khalifa’s engagement to her Swedish fiance, Chef Robert Sandberg confirmed in an Instagram announcement. Don Jazzy who defended porn stars following Mia Khalifa’s engagement, disclosed that he has a handful of them as friends. The music executive further disclosed that they are just humans like everyone else. See screenshot of the exchange below; The question asked was: “What is it like to be a male porn actor?” It is a job. A male porn actor probably likes or dislikes it as much as everyone else likes or dislikes the current occupation - in particular any other kind of actor. What they do is performing:   That means they are executing sexual intercourse for everyone to watch and enjoy, but not for their own enjoyment. What is special to male porn actors (in contrast to female porn actors) is that in order to perform properly they need to enjoy the sex that is inevitably involved with their work at least to *some...

My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll - Pretty Mike

Pretty Mike who few months ago announced he recent "sex acquisition" named Amaka, has disclosed that his mother supports him having a sex doll. Pretty Mike who stated that he would prefer if people see the doll as his companion instead of a sex doll, told Saturday Beats that his mother supports him having a sex doll and also sees it as a phase that will pass. The Lagos socialite said; “My mother has always known that I am a peculiar kid and I am an entertainer who never plays with his entertainment business. So for her, she is very supportive. My mother is very supportive of anything I want to do, including having a sex doll because for her everything is always like phase with me. She would tell her friends that I am an adult irrespective of what I say and how I say it and she is not going to come to my house every day or be in my bedroom every night. “So she believes that everything I do is a phase that would not last forever. It could be for a short period of time...