Skip to main content

Why It Is So Hard For Actresses To Find Love – Nollywood Star, Fesina Peters Reveals


Nigerian actress, Fesina Peters has spoken about her life and why it is quite hard for actresses to find love.


Edo State-born actress, Festina Peters has made a name for herself in the Benin folklore movies. But the challenge before the delectable actress at the moment is how to conquer the mainstream movie world.
In this interview , she reveals how she has struggled to break into the industry to no avail . She also talks about her other travails regarding love, marriage and family.


What kind of woman are you when in love and have you really loved someone romantically in the past and what was the experience like?

I can really love when I’m in love, I don’t really fall in love but when I finally find love, I love for real. I dated my secondary school sweetheart, his name was Osas, he was my first love, we had a misunderstanding and broke up, and this made me have wrong opinion about love. I fell in love over and over again with Kelly and West but all didn’t work out well, I was left with a painful heart as they all left me the same way.


Why is it so hard for entertainers to find true love?

It is because people see actresses as prostitutes and tend to think they are hard to get. Another thing is, entertainers don’t go for common men, they would rather go for guys who are famous and rich or whose father is famous. It’s not that entertainers don’t find love, they just don’t have time to maintain and build love, they pursue wealth, they travel around and neglect their men.


Between being beautiful and sexy which one works for you?

Of course, I am beautiful and sexy, both works for me I must say. Some ladies think they are sexy because they have hips and bountiful physiques, or the way they dress, as for me I think your character, good looks and manner of approach put together will make you a sexy woman. The way you see things, your point of view could make people crown you “sexy”. I will say I am a sexy lady because I have great sense of humor.

Comments

Neche said…
Bcus u guys cant feel love

Popular Posts

'Don't Let Social Media Fool You' - Yvonne Nelson

Few days after she was bashed by an Instagram user for rocking her helmes slippers four times, Actress Yvonne Nelson has taken to her social media space to advise younger ones who are looking up to her not to allow social media fool them.  She said: 'Lil advice to every young person who looks up to me.....PLS DONT LET SOCIAL MEDIA FOOL YOU!!!! Most of the flyyyy life you see celebs putting out there isnt real....peeps got to keep up! Yea its kind of part of the job but its too much work for me, im being myself here, (for those living on jupiter) im sorry, down here on earth where i live, i can wear my hermes slippers a million times! I can even swim and bath with it!!! Its mine! I can even go to bed with it!! Its mine! Im not pressured to please anyone! Im living my life steadily....at my own pace....if i dont post your definition of flyyyy, thats ok...afterall where i sleep at night is the flyest! And its all mine not RENTED!'

"Beauty Can Be Bought, But Am Priceless" - Actress Juliana Olayode 'toyo Baby

Nollywood actress, Juliana Olayode, popularly known as Toyo Baby, due to her role in Jenifa's Diaries, shares new photo as she says beauty can be bought but she is priceless. Juliana Olayode said one should learn to love him/herself in a world filled with fake hips and boobs. She said; "In a world where beauty means having a slim waist, big hips and big boobs by a lot of people... where beauty means being light skinned... where "beauty" can be bought... I mean if you have the money, you can get yourself transformed with a snap of your finger... I mean you see someone yesterday and the day after, the person is totally transformed... In a world where you cannot tell what body part is natural or bought... I am learning to LOVE MYSELF EVERYDAY. It dawns on me how priceless I am and how I am my own kind of beautiful... I am learning to FALL IN LOVE WITH MYSELF over and again and not be intimidated... I am learning to take care of myself and my body and I...

Cossy Orjiakor Pushes Her Camera man For Going Beyond His Work (Photos)

Nollywood Actress and musician Cossy Ojiako in a photoshoot pushes her camera man for going beyond his area of specialization. The push received by the  camera man from Cossy, i wonder if he will survive without getting injured. The camera man should have just focus on his work,not to go close to her selling point. May God help him, because those things up there in the chest are really tempting. See photos below; Do men really like big breasts better on women? You know, there's actually some great research on not only men's preference for large breasts but about what types of men prefer large breasts. In general men who a) are of lower socioeconomic standing, b) who want children and c) who are hungry are more likely to like women with large breasts. In short, yes, there is research to support that men favor medium to large breasts over small breasts, and that the types of men who prefer larger breasts may fall into categories that range from Sexi...

I Have Handful Of Porn Stars As Friends - Don Jazzy

Don Jazzy has defended porn stars following Mia Khalifa’s engagement to her Swedish fiance, Chef Robert Sandberg confirmed in an Instagram announcement. Don Jazzy who defended porn stars following Mia Khalifa’s engagement, disclosed that he has a handful of them as friends. The music executive further disclosed that they are just humans like everyone else. See screenshot of the exchange below; The question asked was: “What is it like to be a male porn actor?” It is a job. A male porn actor probably likes or dislikes it as much as everyone else likes or dislikes the current occupation - in particular any other kind of actor. What they do is performing:   That means they are executing sexual intercourse for everyone to watch and enjoy, but not for their own enjoyment. What is special to male porn actors (in contrast to female porn actors) is that in order to perform properly they need to enjoy the sex that is inevitably involved with their work at least to *some...

Better To Fornicate Than To Masturbate – Ghanaian Actress

Ghanaian actress, Efia Odo has stated that it is better to fornicate than to masturbate. According to her, both are still the same act of sin. She however stated that masturbation is more spiritually devouring and can be compared to suicide or murder because it is self-infliction.   “It’s actually more spiritual damaging when you masturbate than fornicate. Yes they’re both the same act of “sin” but one is more spiritually devouring (masturbation). That’s self inflicting. Same thing like suicide and murder. To actually want to kill yourself! Self inflictions”, Efia Odo tweeted.