Skip to main content

Why It Is So Hard For Actresses To Find Love – Nollywood Star, Fesina Peters Reveals


Nigerian actress, Fesina Peters has spoken about her life and why it is quite hard for actresses to find love.


Edo State-born actress, Festina Peters has made a name for herself in the Benin folklore movies. But the challenge before the delectable actress at the moment is how to conquer the mainstream movie world.
In this interview , she reveals how she has struggled to break into the industry to no avail . She also talks about her other travails regarding love, marriage and family.


What kind of woman are you when in love and have you really loved someone romantically in the past and what was the experience like?

I can really love when I’m in love, I don’t really fall in love but when I finally find love, I love for real. I dated my secondary school sweetheart, his name was Osas, he was my first love, we had a misunderstanding and broke up, and this made me have wrong opinion about love. I fell in love over and over again with Kelly and West but all didn’t work out well, I was left with a painful heart as they all left me the same way.


Why is it so hard for entertainers to find true love?

It is because people see actresses as prostitutes and tend to think they are hard to get. Another thing is, entertainers don’t go for common men, they would rather go for guys who are famous and rich or whose father is famous. It’s not that entertainers don’t find love, they just don’t have time to maintain and build love, they pursue wealth, they travel around and neglect their men.


Between being beautiful and sexy which one works for you?

Of course, I am beautiful and sexy, both works for me I must say. Some ladies think they are sexy because they have hips and bountiful physiques, or the way they dress, as for me I think your character, good looks and manner of approach put together will make you a sexy woman. The way you see things, your point of view could make people crown you “sexy”. I will say I am a sexy lady because I have great sense of humor.

Comments

Neche said…
Bcus u guys cant feel love

Popular Posts

"I Don't Talk With My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye" - Peter Okoye

              Peter Okoye who spoke in an interview with OAP Dotun at Cool FM on April 24th  revealed that he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye.According to Peter Okoye, he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye again after the dissolution of PSquare.   The disclosure came yesterday which was Jude Okoye's birthday, after he was asked about the relationship between him and his former manager. The now solo singer said;''No we don't. I am not beating around the bush. I am being honest, no we don't''.

“i’m Not Your Mate,Respect Yourself” - Kate Henshaw Blast Out Loud

Veteran Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has read the riot act to “unruly” characters, who hide behind their keypads to spew disrespect. According to the ageless entertainer, she is no mate of those who have no respect, and whenever they feel the need to be on her timeline, they must bring their respect along with them. Making the clarity via her Twitter account on Thursday afternoon, the beautiful actress said “rudeness will not be tolerated.” She wrote: “Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..   Get this straight, if you are coming on my TL or into my mention, bring your respect along. I am not your mate…. You will be blocked.. best believe. Rudeness will not be tolerated..

I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage - Yvonne Jegede

Yvonne Jegede who reacted to the shade post Dabota Lawson dropped against her, has stated that she didn't know the former beauty Queen till her marriage and after it ended. Recall we reported that Dabota Lawson in her shade post which was supposedly meant for Yvonne Jegede who jumped on the Regina Daniels saga, had claimed she made side comments about her getting married to an old man. However reacting to the call out post, Yvonne Jegede who stated that she is sure she is not the one being talked about because she doesn't mix with the beauty Queen's clique, added that she didn't know Dabota Lawson till her marriage and after it ended

Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch

Being a witch involves using your natural abilities to manipulate energies around you. Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has replied a troll who labelled her a witch with a polite insult. See her reply below; Natural abilities are just that, natural. They will not only reveal themselves in time but will grow as well. The key is to be aware and vigilant. It generally begins with feelings like you should do or say something. Once something happens to trigger you to wish you’d followed that feeling you’ll become more aware of them. You’ll begin then to follow and see things happen and then you’ll begin to learn to make things happen. It will all come as it should in the right time depending on each individual and their ability to be open minded and willing to follow directives. The longer you ignore it and fight it the longer it will take to develop your abilities. Natural born witches know from a very young age they are different from most everyone they know. They may not kn...

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex

                The U.S based pretty youtuber joyce boakye has come after Davido’s girlfriend chioma. She said that she have a question for chioma in her video she posted online. Saying if chioma is really an assurance where is the golden ring on her finger, the diamond ring on her finger. The slay queen further stated that she is assurance running around the place being assurance of him ,opening your legs for davido given him good pussy everytime with no assurance.   She advices chioma to go and collect her assurance, that being given a car is not assurance or being featured in a music video is not an assurance . She further disclosed that a ring on her finger is an assurance .