Skip to main content

I'm Very Easy To Maintain If You Are Rich - OAP Honeypot


OAP Honeypot who talked about her journey in the broadcasting world and why she left Radio Continental now Max FM in a new interview, stated that she is very easy to maintain if her prospective lover is rich. The popular co-host of ‘Entertainment Splash’ on Television Continental (TVC), who talked about her name which causes a stare each time it comes up, told Vanguard;
I get this question every time and perhaps one of the reasons I love the name Honeypot is, because people raise eye brows whenever they hear it and they remember anytime they see me. I have said it like one million times and I’m saying this again “God gave me the name ‘Honeypot’”.

OAP Honeypot who further disclosed that she is very easy to maintain if her prospective lover is rich, stated that all she wants is driving beautiful cars, changing her clothes and having money to spend. She said;

"I don’t know how easy it will be to answer this question. I think it depends on the individual, to me, it’s Showbiz, I do TV and TV is like 95% glamour, you have to look good at all time. I am easy to maintain if you are rich, just make sure I’m driving beautiful cars, I change cloths every time, I get to spend money every time, money is good, you can agree with me that it makes the world go round."

Comments

Delugajackson said…
Nigerian ladies and their entitlement mentality. All she mentioned was money, cars, clothes and all. She doesn't even realize how stupid she sounds. Don't you think we men deserve better? A man will offer you all these and all you can give in return is your over-stretched pussay?

Back in the days, it was easy to find a nice girl, and settle down without stress. Nowadays, all we have are a bunch of entitled, money-hungry hoes parading themselves as girlfriends and wives to be. These are the type of ladies that end up with fraudstars, ritualists, and drug pushers. They don't end up nicely. I await the day that tragedy will befall you.
Kendumazy said…
Materialistic leeches everywhere! No goals, no future ambition. All they know is how to slay. Surprisingly, they are also in the league of people who gives relationship advice. My sincere sympathy to the husband of those ladies who takes this yeye slay queens as their role models. Their husband are the real MVP.
Jameed said…
I don't think she deserves to be bashed cos of her expression, it's a free world and different people have different priorities...

For some ladies, it's a God fearing man, for some, it's a rich guy, for some, it's a handsome guy... Either ways, you will definitely see your type in this life..

Popular Posts

"I Don't Talk With My Elder Brother, Jude Okoye" - Peter Okoye

              Peter Okoye who spoke in an interview with OAP Dotun at Cool FM on April 24th  revealed that he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye.According to Peter Okoye, he doesn't talk to his elder brother Jude Okoye again after the dissolution of PSquare.   The disclosure came yesterday which was Jude Okoye's birthday, after he was asked about the relationship between him and his former manager. The now solo singer said;''No we don't. I am not beating around the bush. I am being honest, no we don't''.

I Didn't Know Dabota Lawson Before And After Her Marriage - Yvonne Jegede

Yvonne Jegede who reacted to the shade post Dabota Lawson dropped against her, has stated that she didn't know the former beauty Queen till her marriage and after it ended. Recall we reported that Dabota Lawson in her shade post which was supposedly meant for Yvonne Jegede who jumped on the Regina Daniels saga, had claimed she made side comments about her getting married to an old man. However reacting to the call out post, Yvonne Jegede who stated that she is sure she is not the one being talked about because she doesn't mix with the beauty Queen's clique, added that she didn't know Dabota Lawson till her marriage and after it ended

Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch

Being a witch involves using your natural abilities to manipulate energies around you. Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has replied a troll who labelled her a witch with a polite insult. See her reply below; Natural abilities are just that, natural. They will not only reveal themselves in time but will grow as well. The key is to be aware and vigilant. It generally begins with feelings like you should do or say something. Once something happens to trigger you to wish you’d followed that feeling you’ll become more aware of them. You’ll begin then to follow and see things happen and then you’ll begin to learn to make things happen. It will all come as it should in the right time depending on each individual and their ability to be open minded and willing to follow directives. The longer you ignore it and fight it the longer it will take to develop your abilities. Natural born witches know from a very young age they are different from most everyone they know. They may not kn...

Nigerian Lady Advises Chioma To Stop Giving Davido A Good Sex

                The U.S based pretty youtuber joyce boakye has come after Davido’s girlfriend chioma. She said that she have a question for chioma in her video she posted online. Saying if chioma is really an assurance where is the golden ring on her finger, the diamond ring on her finger. The slay queen further stated that she is assurance running around the place being assurance of him ,opening your legs for davido given him good pussy everytime with no assurance.   She advices chioma to go and collect her assurance, that being given a car is not assurance or being featured in a music video is not an assurance . She further disclosed that a ring on her finger is an assurance .